Sunday, January 9, 2022

C'mon C'mon

C'MON C'MON


When Johnny's sister,Viv, asks him to look after her son Jesse, they embark on a trip showing Jesse life outside of LA.

I am not getting it. Many people are calling this film one of the best of the year. I call it one of the worst.
Mainly because it has one of the most annoying characters of the year in film ....Jesse played by Woody Norman. Now I am not saying it was a bad performance by Norman I am saying his character was over the top annoying so I blame writer and director Mike Mills.

I wanted to walk out of this movie but I had to see where it was going.

The positives were all the performances by all three leads: Norman; Joaquin Phoenix (Johnny); and Gaby Hoffman (Viv). They all have good chemistry. So...there is that.

I just was irritated watching a misbehaved kid...especially with a kind person like Johnny who is trying, and is doing the right thing.

1 out of 5 stars for C'mon C'mon. It should have been called C'mon C'mon Put The kid In Timeout.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Here Is My Worst To Best For September!!!

 10 Yes 10.... Some bad and then..some which could be in my top ten at the end of the year... Sooooo here we go... 10 THE STUNT DRIVER Direc...