Monday, January 3, 2022

The Eyes Of Tammy Faye


THE EYES OF TAMMY FAYE

The movie follows the rise and fall of Tammy Faye and her husband Jim Bakker.

Oh my gosh this film was 2 hours and 6 minutes and it flew by. I wanted more.

Jessica Chastain as Tammy is amazing!! Also, so is Andrew Garfield as Jim. It is because they are so believable the film work.

As for the story, we can tell Jim is a manipulator. We see that for Jim it is all about three things:
1-Power
2-Money
3-Being bigger than Jerry Falwell

He will use Tammy if he has to by manipulating her. to get what he wants.  However Tammy is a player in this, even after watching this film I cannot tell if she knew things are off or maybe she is really not that bright. I am leaning toward not that bright.

Well anyway, Director Michael Showalter delivers a really good film here 4 out of 5 stars for The Eyes Of Tammy Faye, Do not miss this one.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...