Sunday, January 2, 2022

Malignant



MALIGNANT
Madison is paralyzed with fear with shocking visions  of grisley murders.

I did you favor by not posting the trailer.

Well acted by Annabelle Wallis...This is the only good thing I can say about this James Wan film.

Now if you follow my blog you know I do not do horror films. However this film was getting good reviews so off I went. Big mistake. I hated this film. The blood. The gore. The torture. I hated the story, to me it made no sense.

Well thats all I have to say...1/2 a star out of 5 for Malignant. I will never get the time back.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films I Have Watched In The Theaters So Far This Year!!

  Well we are halfway through the year!!  These are in no particular order... Not wasting time here so...lets go.... PROJECT HAIL MARY Based...