Sunday, January 2, 2022

Malignant



MALIGNANT
Madison is paralyzed with fear with shocking visions  of grisley murders.

I did you favor by not posting the trailer.

Well acted by Annabelle Wallis...This is the only good thing I can say about this James Wan film.

Now if you follow my blog you know I do not do horror films. However this film was getting good reviews so off I went. Big mistake. I hated this film. The blood. The gore. The torture. I hated the story, to me it made no sense.

Well thats all I have to say...1/2 a star out of 5 for Malignant. I will never get the time back.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...