Monday, January 10, 2022

Sing 2


SING 2



Buster Moon (Matthew McConaughey) has to persuade reclusive rock star Clay Calloway (Bono) to come out of retirement to save his show.

I liked the first one. I really liked this one. Sing 2 pretty much is an old school let's put on a show movie, with the tension of will they be ready for show time or will they not.

It has great voice work again which often involves singing by Scarlett Johansson; Reese Witherspoon; Tori Kelly to name just a few stars.

The film has lessons of loyalty and being truthful for kids.
For the parents...there is the music.

I mean it is better than a standard animated film and yes the whole lets put on a show was done in the first film...yet it works for 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. it is good entertainment.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films I Have Watched In The Theaters So Far This Year!!

  Well we are halfway through the year!!  These are in no particular order... Not wasting time here so...lets go.... PROJECT HAIL MARY Based...