Monday, January 10, 2022

Sing 2


SING 2



Buster Moon (Matthew McConaughey) has to persuade reclusive rock star Clay Calloway (Bono) to come out of retirement to save his show.

I liked the first one. I really liked this one. Sing 2 pretty much is an old school let's put on a show movie, with the tension of will they be ready for show time or will they not.

It has great voice work again which often involves singing by Scarlett Johansson; Reese Witherspoon; Tori Kelly to name just a few stars.

The film has lessons of loyalty and being truthful for kids.
For the parents...there is the music.

I mean it is better than a standard animated film and yes the whole lets put on a show was done in the first film...yet it works for 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. it is good entertainment.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...