Monday, January 24, 2022

Redeeming Love


Redeeming Love


Angel was sold into prostitution at a young age, and she knows noithing but betrayal. WhenMichael comes into her life, things become to change or maybe unravel.

Well, this film, is well acted:
Abigail Cowen as Angel is the highlight of this movie. She is really good in this role. I mean she is not pleasant that is for sure, still...she has us the viewer, liking her and pulling for her. 
Tom Lewis is Michael. It is not a stretch of a role but he plays off Cowen nicely.

This Christian based film is not an easy watch. I mean women are getting beaten; raped; and taken advantage of. Then you have the angry Angel who for most of the movie is kind of a jerk. A couple times I thought...Michael RUN AWAY!!! It is billed as a love story that really does not pan out until the last minute, and that reward for watching the bad stuff for so long is not long enough.

So sadly, I would give Redeeming Love 2 out of 5 stars.

Thanks for your time as always, from the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...