Saturday, January 15, 2022

Scream 2022


 SCREAM 2022


25 years after the original murders in Woodsboro, a new Ghostface has arrived; and Sydney Prescott must return to uncover the truth.

Let me get this out of the way first: Courtney Cox; David Arquette; and Neve Campbell are barely in this film, maybe 20 minutes total. So they cashed in took the checks and showed up for a bit. In fact if you think about it...they were not even a big part of the script until the end....and that part could have been another character.

I found this movie, Directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett, very violent, however I was in it to the end. It plays like a mystery. Who is GHOSTFACE???!! I was entertained. It delivered exactly what it was suppose to. 

If you can ignore the holes:
-Where is everyone working at the hospital???!!
-No one in the house calls 911...I mean it has been 15 minutes??!!
-Wait a minute she was stabbed 20 minutes a go...and now we and her ignore that fact?
It kind of makes this film silly but like i noted I was all in.

3 1/2 stars out of 5 for Scream 2022. I was all in and it was close to 2 hours long.  If you do not mind the violence and the holes..it is entertaining.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...