Thursday, January 12, 2017

Film Review: Boo!! A Madea Halloween

Image result for a madea halloween full movie

BOO! A MADEA HALLOWEEN

Directed by Tyler Perry
Screenplay by Tyler Perry
Starring Tyler Perry




I am a Madea fan. I know!!! She always makes me laugh. And I am not ashamed of that dammit!!! Here she has been put in charge of  watching over a misbehaving teen on Halloween night.

Tyler Perry has had funnier films but I did get some laughs out of this film. Also thrown in here are lessons about parents letting children run the house and at the same time said children having/showing no respect.

It is worth a look when it come out for home viewing on January 31st 2017.
A little better than average at 3 out of 5 stars.

As always from the shadows thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Worst To Best .....Has Arrived!!!!

 Well....August delivered a lot of films to the theaters. In August what we usually get are films that tested ...well not well..so in August...