Saturday, January 21, 2017

Film Review Bad Santa 2

Image result for bad santa 2

BAD SANTA 2
Directed by Nark Walters
Screenplay by Johnny Rosenthal; Shauna Cross;
Starring Tony Cox; Billy Bob Thornton; Kathy Bates; Christina Hendricks; and Brett Kelly

Well. This will be short.
I liked Bad Santa the first. I think it was just the shock value that made it funny.

Here in part 2....not funny. I did not laugh once. Not once.

This was clearly a money grab for Thornton and Cox. However I have no idea what Hendricks and Bates were thinking.

I am giving Bad Santa 2.... 1 star out of 5 and that will be just for the robbery plot that is the only interesting thing.
Told you it will be short.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...