Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My 10 Worst Movies Of The Year My Number 1

Image result for everything everything


My Number 1 Worst Movie Of The Year!!!


EVERYTHING EVERYTHING


Amandla Stenberg plays Maddy, a teenager who has lived her life secluded in her house because of a rare disease. If she comes in contact with certain germs she will die. Things get interesting however when Olly, played by Nick Robinson, moves into the neighborhood.

There is a lot wrong here....
The plot is just awful....
No spoilers here but when the big reveal is announced here (which I saw coming a mile away) it is just treated as a regular thing, nothing bad. NOOOO....they should lock this crazy person up!!
Then there are holes like ....well screw it, this movie is so bad I will spoil....Clearly this girl has not been outside but she has an ID to fly???!!
Or let 2 high school kids rent a place with no adults??!!
Or a High school kid saying...I will just go to NY????!!!
Then throw in just numbingly bad performances by all three leads. Just piss poor acting. They almost seem like they were all just reading their lines.
Then ...the two main leads Stenberg and Robinson have no chemistry ...so casting is even bad here.

Yes I know this movie is not made for me. This movie is made for teens...but teens cannot be that stupid to believe this mess.



From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...