Saturday, January 19, 2019

My Worst Film Of 2018

10 The Happy Time Murders
  9  Life Of The Party
  8  Rampage
  7  Instant Family
  6  Holmes And Watson
  5  Dog Days
  4  Mary Queen oF Scots
  3  Seagull
  2  Fantastic Beasts And The Crimes Of Grindelwald


Now I come to my worst film of the year!!
But first...how about my worst from years past!!!


2015- Ricki And The Flash
2016- The Hollars
2017- Everything Everything


And now my worst film of 2018:


1-


Image result for MID90S


MID90'S


Directed and written by Jonah Hill, with good reviews by critics. I got suckered in!!!


There is not one, zero, zilch likeable character in this film.
If watching a bunch of kids acting like complete assholes is enjoyable, this is the movie for you.
If watching a bunch of kids on the screen who cannot not act a lick is your thing, this is the movie for you.
If watching a movie with no point other than to show kids in the 90's being rude is your thing, this is the movie for you.
If watching a film where they have the talent of  Katherine Waterson and Lucas Hedge in the film but they give each actor maybe 5 minutes screen time at the most, but they give 90 minutes to other lousy actors!!! This is the film for you!!


Now I do not know what critics were watching here. Maybe they feel they need to kiss Jonah Hills ass. I do not know. I do know however this is bad. Stay far away from this miserable film!!
I wanted to walk out of the theatre in the middle of it, it was that unpleasant, but I stuck with it, thinking it will get better. NO JUST NO!!


 From the shadows as always thanks for your time;.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...