Saturday, January 19, 2019

My Worst Film Of 2018

10 The Happy Time Murders
  9  Life Of The Party
  8  Rampage
  7  Instant Family
  6  Holmes And Watson
  5  Dog Days
  4  Mary Queen oF Scots
  3  Seagull
  2  Fantastic Beasts And The Crimes Of Grindelwald


Now I come to my worst film of the year!!
But first...how about my worst from years past!!!


2015- Ricki And The Flash
2016- The Hollars
2017- Everything Everything


And now my worst film of 2018:


1-


Image result for MID90S


MID90'S


Directed and written by Jonah Hill, with good reviews by critics. I got suckered in!!!


There is not one, zero, zilch likeable character in this film.
If watching a bunch of kids acting like complete assholes is enjoyable, this is the movie for you.
If watching a bunch of kids on the screen who cannot not act a lick is your thing, this is the movie for you.
If watching a movie with no point other than to show kids in the 90's being rude is your thing, this is the movie for you.
If watching a film where they have the talent of  Katherine Waterson and Lucas Hedge in the film but they give each actor maybe 5 minutes screen time at the most, but they give 90 minutes to other lousy actors!!! This is the film for you!!


Now I do not know what critics were watching here. Maybe they feel they need to kiss Jonah Hills ass. I do not know. I do know however this is bad. Stay far away from this miserable film!!
I wanted to walk out of the theatre in the middle of it, it was that unpleasant, but I stuck with it, thinking it will get better. NO JUST NO!!


 From the shadows as always thanks for your time;.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here Is My Worst To Best For September!!!

 10 Yes 10.... Some bad and then..some which could be in my top ten at the end of the year... Sooooo here we go... 10 THE STUNT DRIVER Direc...