Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday Yay or Nay Trailers. Including 13 hours Benghazi/Truth/The 33!!

Each Wednesday I pick three trailers and judge that film just from watching that trailer....YAY or NAY!!

13 HOURS: THE SECRET SOLDIERS OF BENGHAZI
Release Date January 15 2016



Wow. Interesting that this is being brought out in January. I said before January/August/Early September is dump a movie time and see what you can get for it. Or maybe the studio wanted to wait for 2016, an election year. I guess we will never know. This movie when it does comes out I am sure is going to be debated. However I will do what I am suppose to do and that is judge the film by the trailer. It looks intense and I like Krasinski. No matter what you think about this, the facts is these contract workers were brave, how they came to protect others is irrelevant to me. Just so they went there and helped save lives. What concerns me is Michael Bay directed it so I hope it is not too far over the top. YAY!!

TRUTH
Release Date October 16





I do not know what I am suppose to care about here. Bush...I don't care, in my eyes..not a good president. Why do I care? Dan Rather? I really don't care. A journalist being fired...do not know if I care. The trailer...bored me. NAY!!

THE 33
November 13 2015



If you told me let's go see a movie about trapped miners I would say ahhhhh no thanks. However this trailer is really good and did it's job by hooking me in. YAY!!

Well from the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...