Wednesday, October 28, 2015

YAY OR NAY Trailers Return!!! Hail Caesar; Race; And Love The Coopers!!

It is Wednesday and YAY OR NAY Trailers are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Settle down!!!

HAIL CAESAR
Release Date February 5 2016



A great cast and the Coen brothers!! The trailer was even funny and in typical Coen brother's films it looks like the jokes come quick...I am in ...YAY!!!

LOVE THE COOPERS
November 13 2015



I love the Family Stone (Is that the same house?!). Great cast including Diane Keaton! Still I did not laugh once during the trailer. I hope they did not think that kid was funny because I found him annoying. Still with that cast I will give it a slight YAY.

RACE
February 19 2016



With a February winter release. This could do well. I am excited by what I saw on the trailer. My concern is that they made this story on the cheap...it looks like a PBS biography which may not be good. I give the trailer a slight YAY!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...