Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday!!!!!! Yay Or Nay Trailers!! Keanu, Don't Answer The Door!!!!

Yay Or Nay Trailers!! With a Horror Thriller Angle...As We Get Ready For Halloween!! I already trailer reviewed Crimson Peak and Goosebumps....but here are some more October scary releases!!

KNOCK KNOCK
Full Release October 23rd



Keanu is very picky about his films these days. I loved him in John Wicks. He pretty much stays off the radar. Here he should not have answered the door!!!!!! But I am in YAY!!!

GOODNIGHT MOMMY
It was released in September but will get a wider release in a week.



Okay reaaaaal Creepy!!! Maybe too creepy for me!! NAY!!

THE LAST WITCH HUNTER
Release Date October 23



Ahhhh No! Looks like bad acting and bad green screen work....ahhhh NAY!!


Well not a good week for trailers...still thanks for taking the time..from the spooky shadows this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...