Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yay Or Nay??!! Trailers

Three trailers to show Yea or Nay????!!!!
Mr Holmes
Originally to be released February 9th/now tbd



The look is wonderful. Interesting premise. The trailer does not give to much away. I love a good mystery. Yea!!


Love And Mercy
Release Date June 15



I like Paul Dano. I like John Cusak. I still do not know if I care enough about Brian Wilson. And the trailer bored me. Nay!!


Disneys Tomorrowland
Release Date May 22



It definitely is intriguing. I like Britt Robertson. I like George Clooney (Mainly because I look exactly like him). I like the director Brad Bird. The look is pretty good. However from the trailer it looks like it could be confusing. Still from the trailer, I am in. Yea!!!!


As always thanks for your time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...