Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It is Wednesday!!! Yay or Nay trailers!!!!

Yay Or Nay Trailers!! Judging the movie just by looking at the trailer!!

PAPER TOWNS
Released Date July 24 2015



I did not read John Green's Paper Towns. I did, however, like Fault In our Stars the last movie based on a John Green book. This film looks fun and entertaining. I am not familiar with the two leads, I remember Nat Wolff had a small part in Fault. Only concern is it looks like the Margo character could be a little annoying. That concern is not enough for me to shoot down the film, again I go back to my love of Fault. I say YAY!!


RIDE
Release Date May 1 2015



This looks like it could be really corny. It does star Helen Hunt who I really liked in her last film The Sessions. I like Luke Wilson who is I feel is an under rated actor who is known for comedy but also does a strong job with acting parts in dramas. I waffled on this Yay Or Nay. The intrigue of Helen Hunt writing and directing this peaks my interest. So YAY.


WOMAN IN GOLD
Release Date April 1 2015



Helen Mirren has a good track record. I think Katie Holmes is an underrated actress. Now Ryan Reynolds, he does nothing for me to draw me to a movie. The subject matter is based on a true story, but the it seems kind of boring. I am not saying it is not important, but I am saying it may not be interesting enough to be captivating in a full length feature film. It almost seems like it should be a TV movie on maybe HBO. Nay.


As always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...