Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday YAY OR NAY Trailers! With Secret Life Of Pets First Trailer!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!! This week I have three trailers two of which that are going wide release this week.


DOPE
Wide Release 6-19-15



The film is getting a lot of praise after it's premier at Sundance. The trailer does not give away too much. It looks like Malcom is a little geeky, which I kind of like, sort of a black version of Michael Cera. I want to follow him. YAY!!


ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL
Wide Release 6-19-15



Another Sundance smash finally gets a full release. This looks like it can end very sad. However I really like Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel), I think she is an incredible talent. Plus just from the trailer you can tell the writing is smart and quick. I am in...cautiously because of the sad tone/background of death..YAY!!


SECRET LIFE OF PETS
Release Date July 8 2016



I think there is a plot but they are not showing it. However if they just ran a hour and a half of this with no plot I would love it. This looks hilarious. Wait......we have to wait until next summer!!!
A sad YAY...because of the wait.


Second week in a row with three YAYS!!!!!!!!!
On a roll!!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...