Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wednesday YAY OR NAY Trailers!! Including Bridge Of Spies!!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!

Learning To Drive
Release Date August 21st 2015



Ben Kingsley may be miscast ( Maybe Irrfan Kahn was not available), yes he played Gandhi, and his real name is Krishna Bhanji, still I cannot explain why it just seems he is miscast. I do love Patricia Clarkson however and the script looks cute. Still I am going with a slight NAY.


BRIDGE OF SPIES
Release Date October 16th 2015



Okay this looks crazy good.  Calling Mr Oscar!! YAY!!


MISTRESS AMERICA
Release Date August 14th 2015



Loooove. Did I say looove?! Greta Gerwig. I cannot not tell what the plot is...but it looks like everybody is a bit of a mess. Which is Gerwig's go to character. May be a bit messy so a slight ..YAY.


Well from the shadows thanks as always for your time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...