Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday which means Yay Or Nay Trailers!!!

Each Wednesday I look at three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailer Yay or Nay!! Play along!!

MAZE RUNNER:THE SCORCH TRIALS
Release date Sept. 18 2015



I have not read the books, so I do not know what lies ahead. I do know that the Maze Runner surprised me a bit in the theatre, the trailer made me not expect much. It was kind of exciting with a little of Lord Of The Flies thrown into it. I gave it 3 out of 5 stars. Now judging by this trailer only..I am leaning toward YAY because the lead Dylan O' Brien is so damn likable and even though the plot looks like it could be messy it looks like a fun part 2...so a slight YAY!!


PIXELS
Release date July 24 2015



Yikes...it is funny, that the trailer looks, not funny. Still, Michelle Monaghan is in it! Peter Dinklage is in it (rocking a mullet)! Chris Columbus directed it! I waffle and waffle but I lean toward, and I hope I am wrong .....NAY!


RIKI AND THE FLASH
Release Date August 7 2015



Wow!! Just Wow!! This looks bad. Like real bad!! And Diablo Cody wrote it!
I just think it looks like bad casting. Meryl Streep as an ex rock star? Rick Springfield? Mamie Gummer as the daughter and Meryls's real life daughter seems stiff as a board. I would not be surprised if this gets pushed back to after a New Years release. NAY!!




From the shadows as always thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...