Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday!!!!! Yay Or Nay Trailers..including a TV Show Trailer SUPERGIRL this week!!!

Wednesdays I take three trailers and judge the film just by looking at the trailer...Yay or Nay!!!


VACATION 2015
Release Date July 29th 2015



Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I say oh no??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More cringe worthy than funny. NAY!!!


MASTERMINDS
Release date August 19th 2015



Could be over the top. Not sure. Based on a true story....from the trailer I wonder how much is true.
Still a really good cast and I laughed during the trailer so......YAY!!!


SOUTHPAW
Release date July 24 2015



It looks like they may kill off Rachel McAdams in this film. Depressing!!
No, you do not kill off Rachel McAdams..NAY!!!


AND NOW SUPERGIRL
Coming this fall on Mondays on CBS



Awesome. It is a mix of Superman and Prada!!! Jimmy Olson also!! I also like that she does not know the extent of her powers yet. She seems so real.
Loved it ....YAY!!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...