Wednesdays I take three trailers and judge the film just by looking at the trailer...Yay or Nay!!!
VACATION 2015
Release Date July 29th 2015
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I say oh no??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More cringe worthy than funny. NAY!!!
MASTERMINDS
Release date August 19th 2015
Could be over the top. Not sure. Based on a true story....from the trailer I wonder how much is true.
Still a really good cast and I laughed during the trailer so......YAY!!!
SOUTHPAW
Release date July 24 2015
It looks like they may kill off Rachel McAdams in this film. Depressing!!
No, you do not kill off Rachel McAdams..NAY!!!
AND NOW SUPERGIRL
Coming this fall on Mondays on CBS
Awesome. It is a mix of Superman and Prada!!! Jimmy Olson also!! I also like that she does not know the extent of her powers yet. She seems so real.
Loved it ....YAY!!!
From the shadows as always thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Worst To Best .....Has Arrived!!!!
Well....August delivered a lot of films to the theaters. In August what we usually get are films that tested ...well not well..so in August...
-
Well if the scene shown above did not wreck you, nothing will... 13 November films I have sat through in the theaters, and I am here to rank...
-
Coming off November where the theme was death. The December theme seems to be can I have an editor please??!!! Well I found ranking these fi...
-
Seven. That is the number of films I have watched while trying not to fall asleep in the theaters in February...and I will rank them for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment