Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's Wednesday....Yay Or Nay Trailers!!!

It is Wednesday and Yay Or Nay Trailers are back!! I judge the film just by watching the trailer so play along!

I'll SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS
Release date May 15



The trailer had funny parts in it, however I get a gut feeling that may be all the funny parts. I mean it is listed as a drama, and it seems like the subject is dealing with getting older. I am okay with a drama, and I really like Sam Elliott. I am leaning toward......YAY!!!!!


POLTERGEIST
Release Date May 22



Oh no they did not!! After what happened to the cast in the last Poltergeist movie!! As a parent of a child actor I do not know if I would let my child be in this film. The first film was jinxed (at least I think), I would not play with fire. Even after watching the trailer, which did not change my mind....NAY!!!


RETURN TO SENDER
No release date



Wow...just from the trailer...it seems like Rosamund Pike is still playing Amazing Amy in Gone Girl!! Still the trailer looks like a good thriller with a bit of a creep factor. YAY!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...