It is Wednesday and Yay Or Nay Trailers are back!! I judge the film just by watching the trailer so play along!
I'll SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS
Release date May 15
The trailer had funny parts in it, however I get a gut feeling that may be all the funny parts. I mean it is listed as a drama, and it seems like the subject is dealing with getting older. I am okay with a drama, and I really like Sam Elliott. I am leaning toward......YAY!!!!!
POLTERGEIST
Release Date May 22
Oh no they did not!! After what happened to the cast in the last Poltergeist movie!! As a parent of a child actor I do not know if I would let my child be in this film. The first film was jinxed (at least I think), I would not play with fire. Even after watching the trailer, which did not change my mind....NAY!!!
RETURN TO SENDER
No release date
Wow...just from the trailer...it seems like Rosamund Pike is still playing Amazing Amy in Gone Girl!! Still the trailer looks like a good thriller with a bit of a creep factor. YAY!!
From the shadows as always thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Worst To Best .....Has Arrived!!!!
Well....August delivered a lot of films to the theaters. In August what we usually get are films that tested ...well not well..so in August...
-
Well if the scene shown above did not wreck you, nothing will... 13 November films I have sat through in the theaters, and I am here to rank...
-
Coming off November where the theme was death. The December theme seems to be can I have an editor please??!!! Well I found ranking these fi...
-
Seven. That is the number of films I have watched while trying not to fall asleep in the theaters in February...and I will rank them for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment