Tuesday, December 28, 2021









The Hitman's Wife Bodyguard


Yes I have been gone for a long while. But I am back!!! Settle down. I have a lot to cover in a short time..I will try to make all review a paragraph or 2.

I had trouble caring about the charachters. There were way too many jokes( I am fine with laughing), so many jokes I could not take the plot and action seriously. 
Well acted... with a surprise cameo in the middle.

2 1/2 stars out of 5 for this sequal of The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard,. A sequal no one asked for. Still servicable as a movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...