Thursday, December 30, 2021

Don't Breathe 2


Dont Breathe 2

I did not post the video. There is no point.
This is a follow up to Don't Breathe from 2016. Which was a pleasant surprise, Dont Breathe was well written and exciting. It starred the wonderful Jane Levy and Stephen Lang.
As for this one...Jane Levy has not returned..she must have seen the script. Stephen Lang has returned as The Blind Man. Yes he still has no name. They now throw in a young child Madelyn Grace as Phoenix. Madelyn is just here to add feeling and tension to this film.
This film is a mess. Violent unnecessarily. The script by Fede Alvarez is just stupid. I cannot find any other words except stupid. I will never get the time back..I wanted to walk out of this movie, I hated every second. 
I am not getting into the plot..not necessary. 
1/2  a star out of 5 for the unwatchable Don't Breathe 2.
Director Rodo Sayagues should be ashamed for this violent mess.

From the shadows...I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...