Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Roadrunner


ROADRUNNER



This documentary follows the extraordinary life of Anthony Bourdaine. His lows and his highs. His mistakes in his personal life and his successes in life and business.
This film was criticized for dubbing in Anthony's voice as a naration for the film. Also critiicized for blaming his partner for pushing away all that could help him in the end.
I personally loved this film. I dont care if they dubbed in his voice, it was his words from a audio book. I dont care. I dont care if they made his partner look bad, maybe she should. I just know I never watched any of his shows, I did not know much about him, and I walked out facinated. What a life.

4 1/2 stars out of 5. I loved this documentary. One of the best films of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...