Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Jungle Cruise



JUNGLE CRUISE


I really do not have to explain the plot. If you do not know by now you probably dont care about my review anyway.
I can tell you this film delivers exactly what you sign up to see. A fun adventure film, with humor and action.
Perfectly cast with the three leads Dwayne Johnson as Frank the boat captain. Emily Blunt as Lily the woman in pants lol. Jack Whitehall as McGregor Emily's brother and very eccentric. I love all three.
If I had a problem, it was the final 30 minutes. The script was messy and sloppy and throwing everything out there to see if it sticks including a twist with a main charachter which did not really connect with his actions in the beginning of the film. It is a shame the script could not just stay true and just have it be a adventure film searching for treasure.
Still, 3 1/2 stars out of 5 for Jungle Cruise. I hope there is a part 2!!! I want to revisit the characters.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...