Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Pig



PIG

Critics loved this. Me? It was better than okay. It has such a tinge of sadness, it made me want to walk out. 
Well acted by Nicholas Cage, deserving of an Oscar Nod.
It follows a man who just wants his truffle pig back. Yes the truffle pig made him a lot of money but it was his pet. So he wants his pet back. He is like a hermit..so he has to leave his property to search for his pig. There lies the problems. 
The film also has appearances by Adam Arkin and Nina Belforte..again good performances.
3 out of 5 stars for Pig...better than average. Still it just was not for me.

From the shadows as always, thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...