Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Old

 
OLD


I cannot give too much away with this M Night film.
Again he has us guessing until the end...I was creeped out as everybody on the beach was getting older. It is not a horror film..well maybe it is. More of a mystery I guess. I was glued to the screen and the 1 hour and 45 minute film seemed to fly by.
If I had problems with the film:
-Not many people on the beach are likable. I really was not vested in any of the characters.
-The M Night surprise ending kinda fell flat. It was almost too complicated and almost too Sci-Fi. 
At the smae time..with Covid..could this be true lol.

So 3 1/2 stars out of 5 for Old.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...