Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Suicide Squad 2021


Suicide Squad 2021

Okay...it is a mess. I understand. The jokes fall flat. However there is something here.
First ...I love the Harley Quinn character...with Margot Robbie.
Second ...I love Idris Elba in anything. Here he is really good, as always, as Bloodsport.
Third ...David Dastmalchian steals the film from the above as Polka-Dot Man. So good.

Gret performances push this movie along. It is not the script, it is a mess. It is not the bad CGI.
The performances had me hooked. I cared about the characters.

2 1/2 out of 5 for Suicide Squad 2021

From the shadows as always thanks for the time


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...