Wednesday, January 15, 2020

New Post: 12 films to see in 2020!!

Image result for the gentleman

Mark your calanders ...here are 12 films. One a month (Well I tried)! To see in 2020!
Remember I am just going by write ups and maybe if I am lucky a trailer which as you know can fool you.

Here I go get your pen out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JANUARY 24th

THE GENTLEMEN



Great cast..looks like a fun story. I am not a big fan of director Guy Ritchie however form the cast and trailer I am in.


FEBRUARY 28th

Image result for the invisible man 2020

THE INVISIBLE MAN



Boy does this look like a good Thriller/Horror/Mystery!! Plus it has Elisabeth Moss.....I am in!!


MARCH 27th

Image result for MULAN 2020

MULAN



I am not a big fan of these Disney animated remakes. I was not a big fan of Lion King. In fact I wanted to walk out. However this story. This score! This look! I am in...I hope I am not wrong!!
Can I say it again...THE SCORE!!!! Goosebumps!!


APRIL 10th

Image result for no time to die

NO TIME TO DIE



Come on!! It is Daniel Craig's last Bond! Also throw in Ana De Amaras. Yes it is Marta from Knives Out back together with Craig!! I am in!!!


MAY 15th

Image result for woman in the window movie

WOMAN IN THE WINDOW



This is based on a popular book. The film stars Amy Adams., the film has been pushed back twice already which is a concern. However having it land in May is a good sign, it must have tested well to be put in May!! I am in...somewhat.


JUNE (2 For June)5th and 19th

Image result for wonder woman 1984

WONDER WOMAN 1984



I was not a fan of the last hour of the last Wonder Woman. I thought the film crashed and burned and was overly long. Now comes 1984... I have to say that great trailer sucked me in, OH...THE 80'S SCORE!!!

Image result for pixar soul

SOUL



Yes 2 in June because I am skipping a lousy looking September!
SOUL from Pixar looks great, has an Inside Out look. The score/music could be wonderful. I am in.


JULY 24th

Image result for jungle cruise

JUNGLE CRUISE



Disney again. I know, but this looks fun. Like a good time in the theater. Dwayne Johnson as a scammer. Emily Blunt the brains of the operation. I am in.


AUGUST 14th

Image result for RESPECT MOVIE

RESPECT



I love the music. Love the idea. A little apprehension about Jennifer Hudson, she has a tendency to go to hard and scream her music...I would have gone with Cynthia Erivo. Still in a slow August I am interested.


OCTOBER 23rd (Skipping September)

Image result for those who wished me dead MOVIE

THOSE WHO WISHED ME DEAD

Jolie is back!! A teenager who witnessed a murder is being hunted by twin assassins in a Montana wilderness. While a major forest fire is happening! This sounds really intriguing. It was based on a popular book by Michael Koryta.

NOVEMBER 13th

Image result for DEEP WATER MOVIE 2020

DEEP WATER

Funny, Ben Affleck stars in this with his off the set girlfriend; Bond Girl; Marta from Knives Out Ana De Armas. A couple who have an open marriage to avoid divorce cost run into an issue when her lovers disappear. This sounds really good!

December 25th Christmas Day

Image result for news of the world MOVIE 2020

NEWS OF THE WORLD

Tom Hanks in a western!!! How can you say no. Paul Greengrass directs this film about a Texan who travels the old west delivering news to small towns. He agrees to help a young girl who is kidnapped. Okay this sounds like a hit!

Well there are my 12 films for you to look for in 2020!!
Top Ten for 2019 starts this weekend!! I know settle down!!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...