Monday, October 9, 2017

The 5 Films I Am Looking Forward To See Before The End Of The Year

Image result for christopher robin movie


Lets face it...it was a tough summer for films. However things are changing in the fall (see Battle Of The Sexes), and here are 5 films I am looking forward to see that come out before the end of the year. So you have to be excited for these 5 like I am, because it is all about me. So here they are!!!


1 LADY BIRD
Released November 3rd
Why? The trailer looks really good!!  Gretta Gerwig is the writer and director!!! I am in!!




2 Goodbye Christopher Robin
Released September 29th
Why? Come on it looks so sweet and charming (a little worried Disney did not let go of the rights to use the characters). I love Kelly Macdonald and director Curtis who also did My Week With Marilyn.




3 WONDER WHEEL
Released November 30th
Why? Woody Allen can be hit or miss. Here I love the trailer. LOOOOVE Juno Temple!! Then throw in Timberlake and Winslet which makes it interesting.




4 SUBURBICON
Released October 27th
Why? Not Clooney. but I like Damon and I love the Coen brothers !! Plus the trailer is awesome!



AND THEN THERE IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 STARWARS THE LAST JEDI
Released December 15th
Why? How can you ask??!!




There are my 5!! Settle down!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films I Have Watched In The Theaters So Far This Year!!

  Well we are halfway through the year!!  These are in no particular order... Not wasting time here so...lets go.... PROJECT HAIL MARY Based...