Monday, October 9, 2017

The 5 Films I Am Looking Forward To See Before The End Of The Year

Image result for christopher robin movie


Lets face it...it was a tough summer for films. However things are changing in the fall (see Battle Of The Sexes), and here are 5 films I am looking forward to see that come out before the end of the year. So you have to be excited for these 5 like I am, because it is all about me. So here they are!!!


1 LADY BIRD
Released November 3rd
Why? The trailer looks really good!!  Gretta Gerwig is the writer and director!!! I am in!!




2 Goodbye Christopher Robin
Released September 29th
Why? Come on it looks so sweet and charming (a little worried Disney did not let go of the rights to use the characters). I love Kelly Macdonald and director Curtis who also did My Week With Marilyn.




3 WONDER WHEEL
Released November 30th
Why? Woody Allen can be hit or miss. Here I love the trailer. LOOOOVE Juno Temple!! Then throw in Timberlake and Winslet which makes it interesting.




4 SUBURBICON
Released October 27th
Why? Not Clooney. but I like Damon and I love the Coen brothers !! Plus the trailer is awesome!



AND THEN THERE IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 STARWARS THE LAST JEDI
Released December 15th
Why? How can you ask??!!




There are my 5!! Settle down!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...