Saturday, March 2, 2019

New Film Review: A Madea Family Funeral

Image result for a madea family funeral


A MADEA FAMILY FUNERAL


1 1/2 STARS OUT OF 5


Oh Boy!!
It has been a rough start this year for movies.
I really like the character of Madea. However the last couple films have not worked at all. The writing has been terrible, the humor and the "feels" that everybody liked in the early Madea films have disappeared. I just think sadly Tyler Perry has run out of ideas for Madea.
I had hope for this final Madea film, I hoped it would go out with a bang. NO!
The funny lines were few and far between. The storyline was working but then got interrupted by the funeral as strange as that sounds. They even introduced a character named Heathrow who was more annoying than funny, it pulled down the film. It felt long and surprisingly boring. Just sad.


Well tip of the hat to Madea her time has come...Try to see her best..Diary Of A Mad Black Woman and Madea's Family Reunion.


From the shadows as always thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...