Sunday, December 10, 2017

New Film Review: Just Getting Started

Image result for just getting started

JUST GETTING STARTED
Directed by Ron Shelton
Screenplay by Ron Shelton
Starring Rene Russo; Morgan Freeman; and Tommy Lee Jones



This is soooo bad. Like really bad. Bad. Did I say bad?
It is not funny. Now this is not just me....not one laugh in the theater...not one!!!
The story is stupid and made no sense. Worse it is boring.
Oh and the film has a score that sounds like it was in an old Barnaby Jones or Maddox episode. It is stunningly bad and lazy.
All three stars are ridiculous and clearly are here for a money grab.
I got nothing else here to say. Stay away!!!!!!!! Far away!!!! When comes out for home viewing stay away!!!

MY NUMBER ! IS COMING!!!!!!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...