Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday Trailers!!!! Spotlight/The Big Short/Legend

Yay Or Nay Trailers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOTLIGHT
Full Release November 4th



Boy. Tough subject to go to the movies and enjoy!! It does have a fantastic cast. And because of that cast I am going with a slight YAY!

THE BIG SHORT
Release date December 23



I just saw the film 99 Homes and it was hard to watch a bit. People making money off other peoples problems. This seems to be under that same umbrella. Like  Spotlight...it has a really good cast and the trailer is pretty good, so again I am going with a slight YAY.

LEGEND
Release Date November 20



Well I think Tom Hardy is a very much underrated actor. However he seems to really have trouble picking his movies (He is in the Revenant with Dicaprio in December). Here, I think the trailer tries to make it funny. Odds are it is not. It looks just weird...NAY.

Well from the shadows thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...