Yay Or Nay Trailers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOTLIGHT
Full Release November 4th
Boy. Tough subject to go to the movies and enjoy!! It does have a fantastic cast. And because of that cast I am going with a slight YAY!
THE BIG SHORT
Release date December 23
I just saw the film 99 Homes and it was hard to watch a bit. People making money off other peoples problems. This seems to be under that same umbrella. Like Spotlight...it has a really good cast and the trailer is pretty good, so again I am going with a slight YAY.
LEGEND
Release Date November 20
Well I think Tom Hardy is a very much underrated actor. However he seems to really have trouble picking his movies (He is in the Revenant with Dicaprio in December). Here, I think the trailer tries to make it funny. Odds are it is not. It looks just weird...NAY.
Well from the shadows thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Worst To Best .....Has Arrived!!!!
Well....August delivered a lot of films to the theaters. In August what we usually get are films that tested ...well not well..so in August...
-
Well if the scene shown above did not wreck you, nothing will... 13 November films I have sat through in the theaters, and I am here to rank...
-
Coming off November where the theme was death. The December theme seems to be can I have an editor please??!!! Well I found ranking these fi...
-
Seven. That is the number of films I have watched while trying not to fall asleep in the theaters in February...and I will rank them for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment