Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Yay Or Nay Trailers!! Featuring Finding Dory And Big Fat Wedding 2!!

Okay I am a day late... know. I was at a screening of a film last night ...and that review is coming up. However I have I have the Finding Dory trailer.

FINDING DORY
Release Date June 17 2016



I thought the plot would be...Dory got lost. It looks like they are looking for Dory's parents. Interesting...but I am in anyway...I mean you have to get excited right when you heard that familiar score!! YAY!!

BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2
Release Date March 25 2016


\

Yikes It looks stiff and contrived. Almost sad. I will go with a slight NAY!


HELLO MY NAME IS DORIS
Release Date March 11 2016




This could be real funny or real awkward!! I leaning toward both, and it looks different!!
Big YAY from me!!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...