It is Wednesday Yay Or Nay trailers. I judge the movie just by watching the trailer!!
ZOOLANDER 2
Release Date February 12 2016
UH OH!!!
This did not look good and I did not laugh once. I see bad plot and bad green screen work. I kills me to say NAY!
DEMOLITION
Release Date April 8 2016
I do not know why I liked the trailer but I did. It looks like it could be depressing. However it looks so different that I wanted to see more. So big YAY!
HELLO MY NAME IS DORIS
Release Date March 11 2016
Yes there is a creepy factor but I did laugh. Like the Demolition trailer it looks so different I am in..plus Sally Freaking Field!!! YAY!!
As always thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Worst To Best .....Has Arrived!!!!
Well....August delivered a lot of films to the theaters. In August what we usually get are films that tested ...well not well..so in August...
-
Well if the scene shown above did not wreck you, nothing will... 13 November films I have sat through in the theaters, and I am here to rank...
-
Coming off November where the theme was death. The December theme seems to be can I have an editor please??!!! Well I found ranking these fi...
-
Seven. That is the number of films I have watched while trying not to fall asleep in the theaters in February...and I will rank them for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment