Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Yay Or Nay Trailers....Featuring the Zoolander 2 And Doris Trailer!!

It is Wednesday Yay Or Nay trailers. I judge the movie just by watching the trailer!!

ZOOLANDER 2
Release Date February 12 2016



UH OH!!!
This did not look good and I did not laugh once. I see bad plot and bad green screen work. I kills me to say NAY!

DEMOLITION
Release Date April 8 2016



I do not know why I liked the trailer but I did. It looks like it could be depressing. However it looks so different that I wanted to see more. So big YAY!

HELLO MY NAME IS DORIS
Release Date March 11 2016



Yes there is a creepy factor but I did laugh. Like the Demolition trailer it looks so different I am in..plus Sally Freaking Field!!! YAY!!

As always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...