Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's Wednesday...And It's YAY Or NAY Trailers!! With Joy and Pixar's The Good Dinosaur!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!


JOY
Release Date December 25 2015



David O'Russell directing and Jennifer Lawrence; Robert Deniro; Bradley Cooper all back together again. I really cannot tell what the heck the plot is, however I liked them all together in Silver Linings. I am just excited to see them again ....so YAY!!


THE GOOD DINOSAUR
Release date November 25



It is funny from the trailer it looks like the same plot as Ice Age.
The trailer I thought was awful, which makes me worry about the film. Nay!!


THE DRESSMAKER
Release Date October 22 2015



Wow!! This looks good. It looks fun and a little romance and some secrets. Also I like Liam Hensworth when he is not Thor I think he has wonderful comic timing. Well I hope it gets a full release in October. YAY!!


Well as always from the shadows thanks for your time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...