Wednesday, July 8, 2015

It's Wednesday...And It's YAY Or NAY Trailers

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!

I am starting this week with the cliffhanger from last weeks Monday Recommended which was the documentary Man On Wire....YES It has been made into a feature film!!!

THE WALK
Release Date October 2 2015



Well....it looks like it is exciting and it looks like he is really making the walk. However they could not find a French actor????!!!! I think Joseph Gordon Levitt's French is lacking. NAY!!


DADDY'S HOME
December 25 2015



Oh my gosh this does not look funny. It almost looks mean. I did not laugh at all while watching the trailer. NAY!!


ROCK THE KASBAH
Release date October 23 2015



The film looks like it could be a little bit of a mess. However the cast looks great and I cannot remember the last time Bill Murray was in the lead. So a slight YAY!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...