Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Post Comic-Con 3 Big Highlights Yay Or Nay!! Including a must see making of!!!

Tuesday I usually cover new home viewing releases, however this week with no new releases of interest, it brings us to a perfect time to cover 3 highlights of Comic-Con YAY Or NAY!!!


I will start out with a sneak peek, must see, of the making of:


STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS
Release Date:: Christmas 2015



Real sets!! Practical effects!! Limiting the CGI!!
Love it. The excitement from the cast and director JJ Abrams gives you goose bumps. It looks old school. Yet new!! A big YAY. This making of was, what, 3 minutes, but better then most trailers you see. It shows excitement and the hard work being done however there are no spoilers.


And now a Comic-Con new teaser trailer for:
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
Release 2016



Well, what is interesting is it looks like part of the plot line is about what I brought up in my Half The Year Awards. There are people in those buildings that are being destroyed!!! Who is responsible?
It is interesting and it looks like Batman wants revenge for something ( Always miserable).
Well it looks dark. The red capes are coming!! I am going with a slight YAY because there looks to be an actual story here.


SUICIDE SQUAD
Release 2016


Well it highlights Marot Robbie a lot as Harley Quinn. After a lot of criticism of her casting she looks the part, to a point you cannot really recognize her as Robbie. The music is cool,I know the song  I cannot place the singer. The whole tone is creepy. I cannot see me ever cheering for bad guys and that is my problem. NAY!! Also a quick note: Does the sun ever shine in these cities???!!


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...