Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's Wednesday...And It's YAY Or NAY Trailers!! With Sisters; Crimson Peak; and The Visit!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!


CRIMSON PEAK
Release Date Oct 16 2015



Yes it looks like a good scary story for October. And yes I Like Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska. However I can never connect with Guillermo Del Toro. I think he is more flash than story. Be it Pans Labryinth or Hellboy...his films always seem like a visual buffet but with no real meat. His stories seem to open well but then go off track. Critics I think get fooled by the beauty of his films. As for the Crimson Peak trailer...it looks the same problem NAY!!


SISTERS
December 25 2015



Wow Christmas day looks like a big day for movies!! Sisters; Star Wars; Joy; Hateful Eight; and Snowden. As for this film, the trailer looks funny and lets face Poehler and Fey, I am in!! YAY!!


THE VISIT
Release Date September 11 2015



Wow!! This looks funny and creepy at the same time. A visit to the grandparents will never be the same. M. Night needs a hit.....this looks too creepy to be it but I am in....the trailer did it's job and got me interested. YAY!!


Well as always from the shadows thanks for your time as always.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...