Thursday, December 26, 2019

New Film Review: Spies In Disguise

Image result for spies in disguise


SPIES IN DISGUISE


The worlds best spy, Lance Sterling (Will Smith), is turned into a pigeon by scientist Walter (Tom Holland).
It is a animated version of a Bond film, as Sterling, as a pigeon, tries to investigate who is setting him up with help from his Q ...Walter.


It is an average story with some laughs, some excitement and action. I wish there were more laughs as many jokes fall flat. The action scenes are very Saturday morning cartoonish....the look is sloppy.


Now to the look. The look is really strange. The characters faces look odd. I could not figure out if they were suppose to be odd or if this was just the look. I can say the faces lacked any expression or emotion. I do not know if it was because I just saw the beautiful looking Frozen 2, but this looked ...not right. Cold. Plus the pigeon part was funny at first then became real strange...and not funny.
As for kids I think they will like it but it is very forgettable...


2 stars out of 5 for Spies In Disguise


From the shadows as always thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...