Friday, February 5, 2016

New Film Review: Kung Fu Panda 3

Image result for kung fu panda 3

KUNG FU PANDA 3

Directed by Alessandro Carloni and Jennifer Yuh
Screenplay by Jonathon Aibel and Glen Berger
Starring Jack Black



Living large and loving life, Po (Jack Black) realizes that he has a lot to learn if he's going to fulfill the next challenge.

Well I was not a fan of the last two films. This one is the best of the three.
It follows a nice story line of how to teach your talents to others and also the importance of family.

Jack black is fantastic as Po as he has been in the last two. I just felt the last two they lacked a good story line and relied on slapstick and cheap jokes. I also thought the animation looked ....flat and never really popped. Well, here in the third film, the story line is strong and the animation is just a little bit better.
This story really flows along nicely and then we get to the last 15 minutes. No Spoilers here but it could not close. It was out there in left field and just turned Saturday Morning Cartoonish. I really think they must of had meetings after meetings about how to close this because it just was a disconnect, they could not come up with a clean ending.

I would say 3 stars out of 5 for adults maybe 4 out of 5 for kids. Just an awful silly ending.


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...