Friday, February 5, 2016

New Film Review: Fifty Shades Of Black

Image result for fifty shades of black

FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK
Directed by Michael Tides
Screenplay by Marlon Wayans and Rick Alvarez
Starring Marlon Wayans and Kali Hawk



It is a Fifty Shades of Grey Spoof.

I want to say this is not as bad as what critics say. I laughed maybe 5 times. Which means...okay....not that funny.
A couple scarey things:
1- I laughed more at this trailer played before the movie:



Now that is funny.

2-Think about it I laughed five times in a movie that has jokes every 30 seconds. Now think about this at one point Wayans went......this is a great final product!! Oh my lord!!!

1 star out of 5 for this mess. However Keanu looks funny and that cat is cute!!!!!!!!!!! My shortest review of the year, I already wasted 90 minutes watching it, I did not want to waste many more minutes writing about it,.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...