Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!
ZOOLANDER 2
Release date February 12
Great Trailer!! AHHH YAY!! And I am sure Billy Zane would agree!!
BLACK MASS
September 18 2015
It is good to see Depp get away from over the top comedies. As for the trailer, I am a bit distracted by the makeup on Depp. Also I feel like I have seen this film before. Throw in an awful title. NAY!!
END OF THE TOUR
Release Date August
So into it. Love a good road trip film and Jason Segal is getting strong Oscar buzz for this performance. I cannot wait ...YAY.
From the shadows as always thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here Is My Worst To Best For September!!!
10 Yes 10.... Some bad and then..some which could be in my top ten at the end of the year... Sooooo here we go... 10 THE STUNT DRIVER Direc...
-
Well if the scene shown above did not wreck you, nothing will... 13 November films I have sat through in the theaters, and I am here to rank...
-
Coming off November where the theme was death. The December theme seems to be can I have an editor please??!!! Well I found ranking these fi...
-
Seven. That is the number of films I have watched while trying not to fall asleep in the theaters in February...and I will rank them for yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment