Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's Wednesday...And It's YAY Or NAY Trailers!! Zoolander 2!!!!!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!!


ZOOLANDER 2
Release date February 12



Great Trailer!!  AHHH YAY!! And I am sure Billy Zane would agree!!


BLACK MASS
September 18 2015



It is good to see Depp get away from over the top comedies. As for the trailer, I am a bit distracted by the makeup on Depp. Also I feel like I have seen this film before. Throw in an awful title. NAY!!


END OF THE TOUR
Release Date August



So into it. Love a good road trip film and Jason Segal is getting strong Oscar buzz for this performance. I cannot wait ...YAY.



From the shadows as always thanks for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...