Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It Is Wednesday With Yay Or Nay Trailers!! HATEFUL EIGHT!!!!

Well there were no new releases to note of yesterday so I gave myself the day off...I know you were worried...settle down.

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!! 

HATEFUL 8
Release Date December 25th





Merry Christmas here is some Tarantino for you!!!
YAY!! I mean look at it!! It just looks great and it feels like a western. Again YAY!!

FATHERS AND DAUGHTERS
2015 Release



I am a huuuuuge Russell Crowe fan. Boy this looks depressing. It does not make me want to go out and see this so ...NAY!!

THE REVENANT
Release Date December 25



Well...Merry Christmas again!!! I like Dicaprio. I love Tom Hardy. However Inarritu...ugh! He did great with Birdman, but he seems to never know how to close a film. He gets to artsy and the critics fall for it. The title is awful by the way ...you think horror film right away.
Still judging by the trailer it looks exciting...the director will depress us at the end...slight YAY!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...