Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It is Wednesday...YAY OR NAY Trailer Time!!! With Burnt!!

Each Wednesday I pick out three trailers and judge the film just by watching the trailers Yay Or Nay!! Play along!! 

BURNT
Release Date October 23 2015



Oh brother ...a rebel cook!! I just did not care..he seems like a jerk. NAY!! The food looks good however.

Concussion
Release Date December 25 2015



Uhoh!!!! This looks bad. Bad accent!! It is interesting as a subject/documentaries but as a feature film....not at all. And the trailer tried to make it exciting and it failed. And bringing it out at Christmas?! That may be a bad idea. NAY!

GRANDMA
Opening now in limited release



WelI I really liked the trailer. It looks really good, I just hope it does not get too political. Oh....Sam Elliot again...so cool. YAY.

So one YAY from me this week.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...