Wednesday, September 16, 2015

IT IS WEDNESDAY YAY OR NAY TRAILERS IS BACK: The Danish Girl and Jungle Book!!

It is YAY OR NAY Trailers where I judge the film just by the trailer!! Play along!!

THE DANISH GIRL
Release Date: November 27 2015



Coming out of the Toronto Film Festival....here is the buzz:
Redmayne could be a back to back Oscar winner for this performance. Which would be the first time since Tom Hanks.
Vikander is a lock for a nomination which should be best actress (I noted this over and over again this year!!! She is a major star in the making. Pat myself on the back!!).
However the critics are also saying the film is a bore.
I will go just from the trailer and I was really intrigued just because we have come a long way with acceptance however in 1920 it had to be shocking, it sounds interesting. So YAY!!

THE JUNGLE BOOK
Release Date April 15



Boy this trailer did nothing for me. There is a lot of star power listed and Jon Favreau is directing.
Still it looks like all green screen work and that looks bad. NAY!!

SICARIO
Release Date October 2 2015



The buzz from Toronto Fest was this film is very good and Emily Blunt is amazing in it.
From the trailer ...it looks real intriguing. Today war has no borders and the "sides" become fuzzy. I really liked the trailer. YAY!!

As always from the shadows thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...