Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome

For years I listened to Steve Friedman on our local radio station every Saturday night. He was called Mr Movie. He was an amazing individual. He had a mind/memory of movies like no one that came before or we shall ever see again. He sadly passed away in 2009. He always said it was ok to disagree with each other about a movie, we are all different and that is okay. He also added if you liked Barfly then I have to question your sanity. He was awesome.
Well in memory of Mr Movie I sit in the shadows and watch many films, so here I will give you my opinions of movies or performances and it is okay to disagree. I hope Steve who influenced my love of film would be proud watching from above.


More info on Steve:


http://www.broadcastpioneers.com/bp3/stevefriedman.html


Thanks for taking the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...