Monday, February 14, 2022

Blacklight


Blacklight


Travis Block (Liam Neeson) is a government operative. Who wants to get out. However he stumbles on a illegal plan from within his organization that pulls him back in.

This was not good. Plain and simple. 
This bad film lays at the feet of Director Mark Williams and Screenwriter Nick Mays.
The look is dark, so dark that you cannot see what is happening.
The script is predictable; boring; and a stunningly flat ending that seemed like they just ran out of ideas..."sooo let's have it end". At the end, they do not show us, they just tell us!! What the....!!! I was thinking ..that's it???!!
Bad acting by a Emmy Raver Lampden as newspaper reporter Mira Jones. I almost felt like she was thinking..LET ME OUT OF THIS MOVIE I GIVE UP!!

I have to stop...
Any positives?
Liam is good but the acting roles he is taking in these film are all the same. He needs to reevaluate his path right now.
Aidan Quinn, YES I KNOW, as Gabriel Johnson, is back. That was kinda nice.
That's all the positive I have lol.

This offers some action if that what you're looking for. A lot of things blow up, so there is that. Still..sorry..1 star out of 5 for this boring lazy film Blacklight.

From the shadows as always thanks for your timer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...