Friday, September 6, 2019

New Film Review: Good Boys

Image result for good boys

GOOD BOYS

The film follows three 6th grade boys as they get mixed up in drug running; being hunted by (unrealistic) teenage girls; while trying to make it home in time to make the party they want to be at to get their first kisses.

I did not laugh as much as I hoped, but I was entertained through the whole film. Plus the film did not overstay its welcome coming in at 90 minutes.
All 3 young actors Jacob Trembley as Max; Keith L Williams as Lucas; and Brady Noon as Thor give good performances and have great chemistry.

You really have to let your mind go while watching this because of plot holes...that involve these 6th graders and no one calling the police at least once!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is a short review because I dont want to spoil it...especially dad's CPR doll.

3 1/2 stars out of 5 for a film that delivers what you want. Laughs.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...