Monday, July 8, 2019

Top 6 Films I look Forward To See For The Rest Of The Year

Image result for once upon a time in hollywood

With six months down and six months to go, here are the six films I am most looking forward to see, picking one for each month. Now I could be wrong, I could be fooled by hype or the trailer. I mean these films could be awful. However....I have to go with six and here they are!

1    July 26th
ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD



Why? It's Tarantino, often imitated never duplicated!!! Enough said.


Image result for the informer

2   August 16th
THE INFORMER



There are a good many films coming in August:
Good Boys
Blinded By The Light
Racing In The Rain
Brittany Runs A Marathon
But I went with The Informer....

Why? The story looks real good. It stars Joel Kinnaman one of our best actors. Throw in Common; Rosmund Pike;  and Clive Owen....I am in!!!!


Image result for judy movie poster

3- September 27th
  JUDY



In September comes:
It: The Second Chapter
The Goldfinch
Downton Abbey
But I went with JUDY

Why? The return of the underrated Zellweger. For a film buff, the story of Judy Garland is got to be at the top of your list.

Image result for the woman in the window MOVIE


4- October 4th
 THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW

Not much competition on October, a slow month in the theaters, I went with The Woman In The Window.

Why? No trailer released yet. However if it is as good as the book, and Amy Adams...I am in!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for knives out 2019

5  November 27th
  KNIVES OUT



November brings:
Frozen 2 (Could be over done)
Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood
The Good Liar
However I went with Knives Out.

Why? Who doesn't like a who done it? Look at that cast????!! That's Don Johnson!!! I hope it is done right.


Image result for star wars the rise of skywalker

6- December 20th
STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER





Why? Do you have to ask? The trilogy ends. JJ is back in the Directors chair to fix the mess of the last film. Oh and Lando is back!!!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!


Well there are six films I look forward to seeing. One per month. They could be really bad for all I know...but here is hoping I am right.

See you in the shadows!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks as always for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...