Friday, September 28, 2018

New Film Review: Night School

Image result for night school poster

NIGHT SCHOOL
3 out of 5 stars

After playing a really bad trailer in  the theaters for months I really did not have much hope here.
I pleasantly surprised.
Sure it had a fight scene that did not fit the story line...and was rather stupid...and unfunny. Sure it had a corny ending. Sure in a very strange way it pushes up against its point to better yourself by insulting all in the fast food industry which made me cringe often. However when you buy a ticket for this film you want to laugh and I did laugh often. Plus the story line...yes silly...kinda of worked.
Better than average for sure.


From the shadows as always thanks for your time



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...